Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Camping with Papa and Daddy

For the 3rd year in a row, Dave and Dad have taken Bryce & Dylan on a camping trip to Colorado Bend State Park with some other Dads and their boys. They look forward to it every year! I don't know who enjoys it the most, the younger boys or the 'older' boys! Cayden will get to go next year, but Mom & I kept him busy and I think he had fun with us! I know Mom and I enjoyed our time together- working in the yard and all kinds of shopping!


Dylan


Dad with his hat 'Great Dads Get Promoted To Grandpa'. How true! We had the best parents and now they are the best grandparents to our kids!!


This is a shot of their campsite.




The whole gang!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun time! I know all the "boys" enjoyed it! I'd like to get some info about it from you...I'm guessing since you said Cayden will be old enough next year they want the boys to be at least 4? If so that means Jacob could get to go next year also. I'm proud of Dave for getting some pics - usually it's Mom behind the camera so I'm glad Dad did it for that weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures of your 2 special events. All looks like fun for everyone. We just had lunch with Renita and Teresa and that was a special event for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun for the Dads (and boys). Our group of Scouts was to go camping that weekend, but as it turned out, we got 2 1/2" of rain that Friday night and most of Houston was flooded, so no camping here.:( Maybe some year Mike can go with the boys. Looks like a great place to camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing all the pictures! Dave did do a great job of getting photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun for both *little* boys and *big* boys! Great memories and fun pictures! Beautiful place for camping! My bunch I'm sure would love it, too.

    ReplyDelete