Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cayden's Mother's Day Out


Just look at that sweet school boy smile! Today was Cayden's first day of Mother's Day Out. He'll go Tues. and Thurs. from 9-2. He loved it, of course, he's been watching his big brothers go there since he was an infant! Mommy enjoyed her time also! Although, I do have to say I missed not having my little guys around. It was a little different being alone!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, he has a very sweet smile. Can hardly believe he is old enough for this. Looks like you have some little jumping beans also. Am sure it is fun but I will just take their word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this picture is just so precious!! I love it! Makes me just want to squeeze him! :)
    Love, NENE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....too cute!!! He's growing-up TOO fast..slow down, Baby Cayden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kade gets to go tomorrow and he is soooo excited. He told me the other day that Cayden is going this year~ Hugs Deborah

    ReplyDelete