
The boys got a new kitty on Friday. They are having so much fun playing with this cat! And he is actually enjoying it, I think! Athough, I'm pretty sure he's glad when the boys go outside and leave him to nap for awhile!
We had to have our 16 year old Midnight put to sleep this past week and it was a hard day! So, hopefully Whiskers will do a good job at replacing our Midnight!
Awww...Whisker's is sooo cute!! I LOVE the name!! Thanks for posting a picture of Whisker's and the boys...the kitty may be a full-grown cat before we see him.
ReplyDeleteThe arrival of Wisker's sure seemed to bring out a big smile on the boys face. Cute
ReplyDeleteWhiskers is beautiful!! I love the look on the boys' faces. So precious!!! NeNe
ReplyDeleteAWwww, I remember when you got Midnight... I loved playing with that cat, even though he always scared me! :)
ReplyDelete