Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party!

We hosted a Halloween party here at our home. It was a blast- lots of fun was had by all! We had pumpkin painting for the kiddos, and fun games. The food was yummy- everyone contributed their halloween goodies!


The boys have been looking forward to the party. The night before, they decorated the cupcakes! The clean-up lasted longer than the decorating, but they had fun!


Here I am with my hubby?? and sweet Superman Cayden.


Getting started with the pumpkin painting.


We had the most beautiful (& yummy!) desserts, so I had to take a picture!


The Dads all sat around with their bags of candy and the kids filed around trick-or-treating.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures from your gathering!! Especially the one you'll surely use for your annual Christmas card & letter...of you & Dave -- GORGEOUS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!!! LOVE all the pics...and I agree with T, the picture of you and Dave is frameable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at the close up of the picture of you and Dave and I just had to comment again. It is so funny to see the look on Cayden's face while standing there with his Mom and Dad. He looks a little forlorn! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I know y'all had a blast! And look at you Ms. Thang - you're not just any witch, you're a rather stylish witch. Dave with all that hair cracks me up! And I agree with Renita - Cayden doesn't look any to thrilled to be standign with those two stangers. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time. All of you are somewhat recognizable but who is this guy you call your hubby? Nothing about him looks like Dave. He could have sure fooled me if he would have popped up on my door step. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete