Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Parties

The boys had their Christmas parties today at school. I literally spent all day 'partying', but it was fun!


Here is Bryce & Cayden during the snack time! Bryce's 2nd grade class made snowmen out of marshmallows, but I didn't get a picture before it was demolished!


Dylan's kinder class decorated gingerbread cookies. Cayden had fun making some also.




Cayden goes to a Mother's Day Out 2 days a week. His school did a program where the kids were dressed up as the 'characters' at the birth of Jesus. I know I'm his Mom, but this little shepherd boy was absolutely adorable! Cayden didn't do much singing in the program, but he loved shaking his bell for "Jingle Bells".

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of partying, and bunches of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the little shepherd boy, too!! Precious! I can just see him jingling the bells and grinning! All 3 look like they had a great day!! Precious memories!

    ReplyDelete