Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Friday, February 12, 2010

Congrats David & Nessa!!

Last weekend we watched David P. 'tie the knot' with his sweetie, Vanessa. It was a beautiful snowy wedding! Bryce was a ring bearer with Brent W.
Luc G., David W. and my Dave were the groomsmen.
Sorry about all of the sideways pictures! I decided not to redo them all! :)


Dave getting 'pinned'.


Bryce was a handsome ring bearer!


Getting Dave P. ready for the ceremony.


Bryce & Brent playing pool. The grooms quarters had a pool table, so the guys loved that!


All the men dressed and ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Argh...why won't my comments post? I think I'm having the same trouble as Teresa. Anyway, I was going to say that I'm so glad to see pictures of the wedding. Looks like everything went off without a hitch (which is a good thing considering who the best men were).:) Hope to meet Vanessa sometime in the near future! Congratulations to them both!

    ReplyDelete