Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The End of another School Year!!

We can't believe that another school year is over! We now have a third grader and a first grader! Where does the time go? We were very proud of our boys at their awards ceremonies this year!


Here is Bryce receiving his 6 awards! He got the A/B honor roll award, Advanced Reading award, Outstanding Music Student, Principal's Award, Most improved Reader and the Art Award!


Our sweet Dylan on his graduation day! He received 5 awards. They were Exemplary Citizenship, Friendship Award, A Honor Roll, Outstanding P.E. Student and Outstanding Music Student.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Boys. Sounds like your house is full of smart readers, musicians, and friendly boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute!!!! So proud of my smart nephews!!!
    aunt t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys sure brought home the awards! I know you are proud of them! Hear you are having bunion surgery Wednesday, hope all goes well for you. I am having the same surgery next Wednesday, the 23rd! We should get together and share our good feet, we might be able to get around better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! So cute! Congrats to your boys! :) And I will definitely have to take you up on that sometime, it would be fun to get together!!

    Sorry for my lack of commenting...your new posts never show up for me until later, and then it's like 3 at a time? I followed with Google reader now though so hopefully that will help. :)

    ReplyDelete