Bryce and his biggest fan!! I am so proud of what a young man Bryce is turning out to be!!
One of their many sessions with Coach Phil and Coach Steve! These 2 guys are awesome! This team has been together since they started when they were 4. So, not only are they team mates, but they are all buddies! And the coaches treat them like their own!
The cheering section for the Blazers! We all had tshirts made with our son's name and # on the back.
Our family after their last game. These little guys had a hard time accepting that they had lost! So, we all got a little teary eyed while the coaches gave their pep talk to them telling how proud they were of them and that they were all still WINNERS in our eyes!!
Matt, Cayden & Dylan. These little brothers loved watching their big brother's games! I started babysitting Matt when he was just 6 weeks old, and kept him for 2 school years while his Mom was a school nurse. She was able to find a job where she could be home with him in the day, and I am glad for that, but Cayden & I sure miss him!! They are still the biggest buddies!
This is adorable & makes me so excited for the day Jax is old enough to participate in sports. Oh & you're one of the cutest "soccer moms" ever! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they did so well! Those few years make a huge difference at these ages! Glad we got to see you all Sunday. Loved the decorated vehicle! I never think to do that for games! It would be fun for Kaden to see his name on the car!
ReplyDelete