We made a little trip this year at Thanksgiving time and ended up in Indianapolis, Indiana. We started out in Oklahoma City and visited my Grandma Beeman. I'm so glad we made that stop, because most of you know that she passed away that Friday afterwards. I am so glad that she was having a good day on Sunday when we saw her and she even gave a few smiles as she watched the boys play. She will be dearly missed!! Our next stop took us to my sister and brother-in-law's, Teresa & Charlus. We had a wonderful couple days there with them! Then we headed towards Indiana to Paul & Cheryl's.

Paul & Cheryl are expecting a baby boy in January! We had an awesome time there with them!

We hung out with the 'Crawmer Clan' and the kids (and adults!) all had such a fun time togeher!

The kiddos!

'Stratego' was a pretty popular game among the kids. Here Dylan, Cody and Macy are playing.

Cayden and Quinn were quite the buddies!
I remember all those Indiana folks when I was growing up there. Great folks!
ReplyDelete