Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone had a very special day yesterday with your 'valentine'. Dave and the boys made our Valentine meal for Sunday lunch. I loved watching them as they made heart shaped pancakes! Very sweet! We had a yummy meal of pancakes, bacon & sausage, eggs and chocolate dipped strawberries!


Bryce, Cayden & Dylan with their 'valentines' from Daddy and Mommy.


The crew- hard at work. And I must point out the pliers! That was the easiest way they could find to pick up the hot heart-shaped mold!




Making a blueberry pancake for Mommy- yummy!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those pliers!! Sounds like this household. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures! (Love the idea of the pliers!) :)
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a very delicious breakfast fixed by some very engineerical minded boys. Pliers are so useful even in the kitchen. They need to buy a case of pliers, paint them pink and sell they under the name of "Hot Snatchers" for the kitchen. Who knows, they may be the next Bill Gates of the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I wouldn't mind a bunch of boys, looks like they pamper their mama! :)

    ReplyDelete