As most of you know from a previous blog, our kitten, Milkshake, got a hook stuck in her paw a few weeks ago and has had a 'cast' on it. Well...she got the cast taken off on Tuesday...brought her home...let her outside because she has missed being outside...she was still favoring that foot some...she jumped off of something...put too much weight on her back leg...and yes, broke her back leg!! So, Wednesday, she was back on the vet table and now has a very large cast on her back leg! Poor thing! She really had a rough time last night. I'm sure she was still in some pain and everytime she moved, she let out a cry! I'm gad she seems more comfortable today!
Poor Milkshake, I know what it feels like to have a broken leg and can also enter into her painful feelings with my knee. Maybe I should go to your vet and have a cast put on. Tell her that Advil seems to work for me. :)
ReplyDeleteAww poor kitty! Cats really do have 9 lives! ;)
ReplyDeletePoor little Milkshake! :( I hope she gets to feeling much better...but not good enough to jump, just yet! :) aunt t
ReplyDelete