Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Monday, June 27, 2011

Fishing Trip

We got up early one morning and went on a fishing trip with a guide. We had 2 boats- Dave, Bryce & I were on one and Dad, Scott, Renita & Dylan were on another. It was so much fun watching Bryce reel in those big fish! He caught alot more than Dave & I did! I wish the 2 boats would have stayed close enough so we could watch Dylan catch his fish, but they didn't, so we just had to hear the stories from the other boat!


Dave and Bryce enjoying the boat ride!




Bryce with our guide, Mike.


Bryce with the 20 inch trout he caught!


Bryce & Dylan when we had all gotten back to shore. These fish came out of the cooler, so they're fairly cold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment