I have to say a big THANK YOU to Renita for helping me set this blog up! We are in Buffalo, New York right now, so she has pretty much walked me through the picture part via cell phone. And when it comes to computers, I am pretty dumb, so she has had to have alot of patience! I will probably have more pictures this week than normal since we are vacationing and doing some exciting stuff!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Free Valentine Printables
7 years ago
You're welcome!! It's so fun! The girls and I just finished looking at your snow pics! We're jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us!! Glad that Renita was able to twist that arm a little more! Are you coming down for the Rodeo?? We'd love to have ya' here if it works out!:)
ReplyDeleteOh, and jump in the snow for us, will ya? Missin' that white stuff! Hi to John and Betty too!
ReplyDeleteI did have some help with arm twisting....Teresa was happy to help with the twisting, too! :)
ReplyDeleteI guess Renita is going to have to start a new business as a blogging consultant. I would not have gotten mine off the ground without her. Loved seeing your snow pictures but I really enjoyed the near 70 degrees with bright sunshine here today. I know the boys are having a great time. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteWell, glad to see you in on the bloggin' world! :) Happy new Year!
ReplyDelete