Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!



We had a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day here in Buffalo. There was a western themed New Years Eve party at some of the friends, so the boys enjoyed dressing in their cowboy gear(minus their cowboy hats!) with their cousins. Dylan made it to 12:05, then crashed! :) New Years day, Dave and Bryce & Dylan went skiing. Cayden & I watched and played in the snow. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so Dave's sister has all of the ski pictures to get to me!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to be able to follow along on your trip with you, via your blog!!! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Dylan, sleeping -- TOO CUTE!!!
    We are still in Oklahoma, at Momma Martha's, and will return to KS on Sunday. Hugs to you all, & the all the Egger families!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of Dylan! Looks like you're having a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete