Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

My sisters have been wanting me to do a blog and I am finally giving in! ha I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to post a lot, but I'll try to keep it updated! Right now we are all at my Mom & Dad's in East Texas enjoying a fun Christmas Day with my 2 sisters and their families. Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Well hey there Sheila! Welcome to blogland. Glad you finally "caved in". ;) I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your three little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found you and glad you are joining us bloggers. It really is not time consuming after you learn it. I find that 30 minutes is usually more than enough time to create a new post about once a week. Also it is like a journal to remember all the happenings in your life. A couple of years from now todays post will bring us memories and smiles. Enjoy New York and enjoy the cold and snow and DO NOT BRING ANY BACK TO TEXAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila!! So called you decided to join the blogging world!! It will be fun to keep up with your three guys. It would sure be fun to get all of our boys together sometime! Happy Holidays to you, too! Shauna Vallery(Russell) You can find us at: countryboys2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I meant to type, "So glad you decided to join the blogging world". I guess that is what happens when you are blogging to late at night! :-) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....I think you've done it.....I'm officially out of this family! I was counting on you to hold out with me....even my own mom is smart enough to do this! I'm not happy with any of you because now I have sat here going thru all ya'lls blogs and I have laughed and gotten teary eyed and now I'm a mess at work! Have enjoyed all the pictures! I took some on our trip - have NO idea how to get them out of the camera and on to anything so......maybe my mom can do that too! Anybody know of a "patience seminar" I can go to!? :) Welcome to blogging...you probably won't see me there anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete