Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Renita!

Today is Renita's 40th birthday!! Thanks for being such an awesome sister, Renita!! I hope you have a wonderful day!


We had a surprise party for Renita Friday night. We were pretty nice to her- look at that pretty cake! :)


Whew- but look what happens when you light 40 candles!!


Renita and I on Sunday morning. It was fun to be with Renita and her family on Mother's Day this year!


Me with my boys after they gave me my awesome Mother's Day gifts! I have a really thoughtful husband, so it makes it fun for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Renita!!! :) I'm hoping I can get my birthday pictures posted sometime today, too! :)

    Cute picture of you & your boys, SGE -- and, yes, you do have a very thoughtful husband...and you deserve it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I had a great bd. and mothers day. Thanks to ALL of you! :)

    ReplyDelete