Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Monday, November 30, 2009

...more fun in Florida


We had one rainy day while we were there, so we went to the museum, which was very hands-on for the kids! The boys got to touch a few things they had never touched- like a snake!


The beach had a good playground which we all enjoyed! Our boys love to swing!


Bryce and Dylan on the tire swing.


Feeding the seagulls is always a favorite!


The hotel had a climbing rope out on the beach. This morning had a chilly wind, so a jacket felt great to Dave & I. Of course, the boys had no idea it was cool!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and do I ever wish we could have some Florida sun and warmth instead of this cold, windy and damp weather that we will be having for the next while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a FUN day! I wonder...did you touch the snake?? ;)

    ReplyDelete