I thought the hallway was so pretty! So, here are my handsome men on the pretty wall!!
The boys loved being Tarzan getting across this pool!
Dylan riding the water slide in the smaller kids area. After he figured out he could enjoy this, he was ready for the big water slides!
Cayden in the kid area.
I never had my camera ready when they were coming down the slides, but we all enjoyed them! (minus Cayden!)
WOW -- This looks like soooo much FUN!!! Maybe we'll join ya next time. Wonder how many times Cayden sprayed ya with that big water gun?! ;)
ReplyDeleteWe went last year at Christmas and absolutely LOVED it! I know your boys enjoyed it as much as ours and the "big" kids too!
ReplyDeleteThis is definately a kids paradise. We haven't stayed there but have been to look around and so can see that the boys would have a ball there.
ReplyDelete