Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to ... me!!

I wouldn't normally blog about my birthday (last week!), but I haven't posted anything lately and this is the most recent thing I have pictures from! Seems like we stay busy, but I'm not snapping pictures of our happenings! I had a really nice birthday and it was special to have my sister Teresa here to spend a few days! Dave & the boys always have fun shopping for my birthday and being really secretive with the presents and the cake. :)




Like my new boots? I got to pick them out! But the men in my life picked out a new alarm clock for me and a pretty pink heart blanket! Cayden tried his best to keep it a secret, but he told me (more than once!) that they got me a new alarm clock and a 'soft thingy'. I finally figured out what the 'soft thingy' was when I opened the gifts!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your boys are getting so big & I love your new boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so nice to be with you on your special day!!! :)
    And, fun to see Cayden TRY to keep the gifts a secret! ;)

    ReplyDelete