Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW!!!

We have snow!!3 inches so far and it's still coming down! The boy's school dismissed at noon today and they have been out in it since then!




Bryce's snowman. Lexy ate the carrot and raisins right after Bryce walked away!!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the excitement on Bryce's face!!
    Funny about Lexy eating the carrots and raisins...be careful, dog's aren't suppose to have raisins... :)
    Your home looks beautiful in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture of your house! You won't get many like that through the years! Ha I think it's funny about Lexy eating the carrot because Angel did the exact same thing to Blaire's snowman. We turned around to get the carrot to put on a 2nd snowman and it was already half eaten! ha Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your boys were loving that! Beautiful picture of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, your house is gorgeous!!! And looks even prettier covered in snow! :) Looks like y'all got a lot of it!

    And second, I am SO bummed! Jax and I decided to stay home and head to CS when Trav gets back because I didn't know what we would do in Temple for that long, and I just saw your comment this morning. :( We will definitely have to get together another time!

    ReplyDelete