Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Day At The Zoo






Since the kids had off of school today, we met Rose W. and her kids, Brent, Brock & Brooklyn at the zoo for the day. It was beautiful weather here, so we all had a really nice time! It's hard to get good pictures with 5 boys going in all different directions! Dylan was our 'tour guide', watching the map for us and leading us in the right direction!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun!! Cute picture of "the tour guide" reading the map! And, LOVE the picture of all the "indians" in front of the teepee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I had actually thought about going to the zoo here until I saw that there were 2 MLK day parades downtown...didn't want to deal with the traffic mess, so just played around here instead! Should've come up and joined you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with ANYONE who can read a map...but especially a litttle guy! :)

    ReplyDelete