Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun with the Boys



We have been having such pretty afternoons here! So, after they got home from school I went out into our woods with the boys. They've been making 'forts' out there with some of the neighborhood kids and they wanted to show me. They loved giving Mommy a tour of their new found areas. I saw a little of the man in Bryce as he held back the tree branches for me to walk under and warned me of not stepping on certain things! And, of course, our dog, Lexy loves it when they go exploring also!

7 comments:

  1. Aw that is really sweet that Bryce is becoming a little gentleman. :) I am excited for my boy!

    It's so cool that your boys have such a wooded yard for "adventures"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story of Bryce watching out for his Mommy!!! :) Glad Lexy made it on the blog, too!! :) You "girls" gotta stick together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! Those boys are getting so big and I think I need to make another trip out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures bring back alot of memories of Greg playing at the creek with lots of fort building. Fun times for them and you. Little boys become gentlemen because their Dad is a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this. I know you're having lots of fun with the boys as they get older. Sounds like Dave (and probably Papa too) is doing a great job teaching the little ones what it means to be a "real man". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing Bryce getting to be more and more a little gentleman and so I loved the story of him helping his mom! So sweet! I can't wait to see their fort! They will have so much fun there. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing the little man in Bryce, too! :) He's going to be a gentleman. :)

    ReplyDelete