Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Fun Day!



Dave had to do 'work stuff' on Saturday, so the boys & I loaded up and went to Renita's for a fun Saturday. They love being with Brooke & Blaire- they are such awesome cousins for the 3 boys! And as you can tell, Cayden loves his Nene!! We actually got the boys to agree to a shopping trip. :) But most of all, we just had fun being together!

7 comments:

  1. I miss McAllisters so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I'm jealous!! :) Glad y'all could get together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SO fun!! Let's do it again SOON!!! :)
    NENE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping is fun these days. Everything is on Sale. And then if you go shopping with your sister, it is double fun. Looks like the kids enjoyed their lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they are spoiled by their Auntie and cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Let me know the next time you're in town...I'd love to see y'all and get the boys together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gotta be McAlisters. I fell in LOVE with that place when we lived in Indianapolis- and I was happy to find they had just opened one in Lake Charles when we moved back to Louisiana! Haven't seen one around here though... but oh well. We have a zillion restaurants to choose from anyway.

    ReplyDelete