

We have pulled the first tooth in our house now! I told Bryce that I think I'm just as excited as he is! It was driving me crazy just wiggling around, so I made it a project this afternoon to get it out of there! He's kinda late losing his first tooth, and he's been real anxious to be like his other friends and lose a tooth! So... now we'll see how good of a tooth fairy this house has! HA
Awww...how FUN!! Hope the tooth fairy is good to him!! I'm sure with inflation and all, it should be at least $20 or so a tooth!?!! :) (Don't worry, boys always seem to be late loosing their teeth, and getting them all!)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! I know it was at our house when Lane lost his first. The tooth fairy pays well these days, doesn't she?!
ReplyDeleteNow it will seem like they're all falling out at once when you have to start playing tooth fairy once a month or so. ha
ReplyDelete