


Bryce's class went to a mini rodeo yesterday. So, me and the other 2 boys went with them. My boys absolutely love rodeos and Bryce really gets into the bull riding! When the first bull came out of the shoot with the cowboy on his back, Bryce did his 'jump' and fell right out of his chair! Poor guy, he was really into it! :) My camera didn't do too well in the lighting in the arena, so I didn't get many pictures. After the rodeo, we toured through the pens of many pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, etc... that were being shown by school kids.
I can just see Bryce doing his little jump"... ;) I LOVE Cayden's t-shirt -- cute!! :) aunt t
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I think you might have a future cowboy on your hands!:) Looks like you've been enjoying the nice weather too!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your boys had a ball. Jacob would have loved that too. Cayden's shirt - priceless!!
ReplyDeleteLook's like you have some real cowboy's and now we hope they will just enjoy watching and not want to be part of the show. ha I like the excitement of rodeo's too. Yall will hve to come to Big D and all of us go to The Mesquite Rodeo. It's fun.
ReplyDelete