
This is the cute little guy that I keep during the school year. Matthew just turned 1 in January and is very happy to be walking now! His Mom is a school nurse here, so I just have him during the school year, which works out great for us both. I started keeping him after Spring Break last year and he was just 3 months old! I get double takes if I venture to the store with all 4- my 3 blondies and a darkie! One day a lady said "He's not yours, right?" :) Cayden enjoys having Matthew around on the days when Bryce & Dylan are both away at school.
You're brave to be keeping 4 kids! Two is enough for me! ;) That's funny that some stranger had a comment to make about the "misfit" of the family. He sure is a cutie though. ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is cute and I am sure Cayden would be happy to have him around. How nice to also have a nurse friend that can give you some medical pointers.
ReplyDeleteAwww...Mr Matthew is getting big!! He's a cutie...but I'm partial to those blondies! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to get to see a picture of Matthew, who I've heard so much about!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy! Glad you found our blog & it's fun to see yours. I'll have to add you to our list so we can follow!
ReplyDelete