
The boys taking a ride on the golf cart with Chris.

We have been clearing out an area by our house and are almost finished. Dave helped the boys start on a 'fort' this weekend. They have plans for a big, fancy one! ha Bryce wanted to paint a sign for it...

and this is what it says!!

The boys with Laura on the trampoline. Bryce was 'mid-flip', which Mom doesn't approve of! But, he's pretty proud of himself! :)

Dave, cousin Don and brother John (at John and Karen's house.)
I absolutely LOVE the sign Bryce is painting!! :) Too cute!!! :) I hope "no girls" doesn't include Aunt T! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to say , the trampoline photo makes me a little "nervous"! ;)
I guess you know that the "No Girl's" sign only last for a period of time and then Mom and Dad put up a sign that say's No Girl's." Cute, for however long it lasts.
ReplyDelete