Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Flowers

I have to admit that I am a flower fanatic this time of year! My hubby knows that the outside of our house will look beautiful but I don't promise anything about the inside! We have only been in our house about a year and a half, but the azaleas are looking are so beautiful! We are in the process of remuching all of the beds and it looks so good!


Dylan has a wonderful teacher this year in Mother's Day Out. These are the 2 most recent things he's done and I think they are so cute. The azaleas in the background are in our front flower beds. They are beautiful right now!


When my grandparents moved from their house in Texas, they let us bring some 'memories' with us- some of their beautiful bulbs. I love the purple and yellow iris that are blooming and the red amorillis (not sure how to spell that one!) I just planted yellow marigolds in the bed with them and it looks so pretty! Pictures don't do it justice!

4 comments:

  1. Awww.... What a CUTE Easter bunny! :) And, your flowers are looking very pretty! YAY for Spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 2 Easter projects are very cute!!! Your flowers really are beautiful...I can't keep a plant alive to save my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bunny you have hopping around your yard. ;) That's really awesome that you got to get some bulbs from your grandparents - I remember going to their house for mtg. and seeing all the flowers...and birds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had a sunny spot for some of those bulbs!! You could share. :) The bulbs of Mom's I have never bloom because they don't get enough sun. But, they sure are pretty green spikes. ha Love the bunny project, too! :)HAPPY EASTER!!

    ReplyDelete