Dave and I had a fun 2 days together in Phoenix, AZ last week. One of the Hilton hotels that they built there, had the grand opening and he invited me to go with him to it! It was so nice to have some time together! He treated me so nice with yummy meals and a shopping trip there! My Mom came and kept the boys and I think they all had a wonderful time together also- Thanks, Mom!! The hotel is a full service Hilton and it is beautiful! Of course, we got home to 'real life' with Cayden and a stomack virus and both boys with early Sat. morn. COLD soccer games!
That is a beautiful hotel!!! So glad y'all had a nice trip...back to reality now. :)
ReplyDeleteAAHHH, I am green with envy :0) I'm glad you had a nice trip. Such a nice grandma to keep the kids!
ReplyDelete