
Next we headed toward Fredericksburg to Enchanted Rock. What fun we all had! We even made it to the top, which was a good 'hike' for the boys!

The boys found it quite interesting to find little water holes with tadpoles in in them! They couldn't figure out how that frog made it all the way up that big rock!!

Dave and Dylan

Our 3 little men!! What a cute picture- even after their long hike! :)
Oh...that looks FUN!! I remember when I went there with you & Dave. Would be fun to go back sometime!!
ReplyDeleteAww, that is such a cute pic of the boys! I'm sure they were glad NeNe wasn't along "freaking out" every time someone went near a drop off. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good spring break. I'm so sorry I missed seeing you, but will send you an email soon.
ReplyDelete