Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a fun weekend with soccer season starting, working on our garden, working on the fort, etc.... Seems like we always have some kind of projects going on around here!



Bryce and Dylan are very excited to get back into soccer now. And Cayden loves being there to watch and kick his ball around.



Dave and Bryce started the 'building' part of the fort. I'm not sure why I was so surprised to see them with a measuring tape making it 'square'! :) I guess since that's Dave's line of work, he can't just do a quick job!



Bryce made another sign and put by the entrance. I'll interpret for you! " Only girl cousins and Moms and Dogs." :)



Working on the garden - This weekend they tilled in the manure and now it's ready for me to start planting!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!! I LOVE all the photos!!! CUTE sign Bryce made for the fort...looks like the fort is going to be top-knotch! Lexy looks pretty happy in the garden picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All builders and engineers are joined at the hip with a measuring tape and leveler. Great sign Bryce, that should cover all the bases and make it clear who can come in and who can't. Have a great soccer year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sign! Glad he made that loud and clear...wouldn't want any other girls in there!:) Cute! Hurray for spring planting! Off to Home Depot you go!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness!! I could just squeeze them if they were here! :) They are definitely stair steps right now. And, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fort pictures!! Those pictures are priceless!! Be sure you keep them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I think about it the more I think I would like a copy of that picture!! Can you have the boys stand by the sign that says "Only girl cousins and moms and dogs" and take a picture? That would be so so cute to have!:) NeNe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, they are so cute! Love the fort and signs! I can definitely relate to Dave and the engineer thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love the sign! Lane has made one very similiar..NO girls allowed! But they said mom was an exception!;-) I know they are going to love their new fort...fun memories!!

    ReplyDelete