
Here we are on the Riverwalk after we ate a yummy mexican lunch at Casa Rio- got a table right on the Riverwalk!

This is from one of the River boats that we rode. The colorful umbrellas are at Casa Rio.

Now, we are at the Alamo. Our sweet little guy, Cayden!

Bryce and Dylan sitting on one of the cannons.
Ahhhh...San Antonio! Makes me hungry for Mexican food! ;) Cute picture of you & the boys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! We stayed at Embassy Suites last year too! Which one did you stay at? By the mall with the big boot? We love SA and try to go at least once a year...great food and fun to explore the Riverwalk.:)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I've never taken David there and I'm anxious to get him there some time. I LOVE that area.
ReplyDeleteI love SA too. I was born there so maybe that is why I could eat Mexican Food every day. The boys look quite happy with the trip. Good pictures.
ReplyDelete