Our Family

Our Family
Sheila, Cayden, Bryce, David & Dylan

Monday, March 23, 2009

Swimming

The Embassy Suites we stayed in had a nice pool area- which the boys LOVE!!! Bryce & Dylan are little fish when it comes to water. Cayden loves it also, so hopefully swim lessons this summer will put him swimming!



Bryce loves it- can you tell by the smile on his face??



Our sweet Dylan!!



Daddy and Cayden had fun together playing and chasing the other 2 boys! Mommy got in the first evening, then I decided I would stay on land and enjoy watching them play! I'll have my turn this summer in the water with them- we seem to get a few days at the pool every week when it turns warm enough!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! Bryce looks like he is about to "pop" with excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Bryce's face!! Excitement. :)

    ReplyDelete